1. The personally identifiable information collected from you through the website and subsequent engagement with Futr, Inc's information services, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
2. The choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. The process to correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Personal Data Collected
"Personal Data" means any information relating to you that is entered by you as part of your use of the FutureScore information services. Personal Data you may share with FutureScore to enable us to provide an estimation of your carbon emissions and determine your FutureScore includes the following categories of data:
• Personal profile data, such as name and contact information and certain information about your household.
• Expense related data, including images of receipts, electronic receipts in pdf or other form, order confirmations and certain utility bills that show your electricity use, use of natural gas, data use and/or water consumption.
All such information is shared actively and directly by you with Futr, Inc. and not collected on your behalf.
How Personal Data Is Used
Futr, Inc. will use Personal Data within the scope of the Futr, Inc. services for the following:
• Providing, operating, hosting, maintaining, connecting, and improving the Futr, Inc. services, and enabling you to access, use and connect the Futr, Inc. services
• Processing and completing the Futr, Inc. services, such as estimating the carbon emissions associated with your household expenses and determining your FutureScore
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take added precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website or via other encrypted channels such as emails to your unique FutureScore inbox, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, including but not limited to purchase receipts and order confirmations, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job function are granted access to personally identifiable information. We store all information, including any personally identifiable information, in a secure environment on encrypted servers.
We partner with SAP Concur, part of SAP SE, to digitize certain information you my chose to share with Futr, Inc., including but not limited to receipts and order confirmations. SAP SE is the world’s largest provider of enterprise applications and is governed by strict privacy policies and stringent data encryption and security standards. You can find out more about SAP’s privacy and data protection frameworks at the SAP Trust Center here.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
From time-to-time Futr, Inc. may request information via surveys to enable us to better estimate your carbon emissions and determine your FutureScore. Participation in these surveys is always completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name), and demographic information (such as zip code).